Using pdfMachine office you can have many pdfMachine printers, each configured for a specific task
You can setup multiple pdfMachine printers, each with different options set. This can save you lots of time if you frequently require different settings.
Here are a few examples, however there are many options and combination of options:
To do this, start pdfMachine in Administrator mode, and from the "Edit" menu, select "Add / Remove printers" and create your printer. You can then open the options for the newly created printer from the Windows Start menu and configure it the way you want it.Read more on setting up additional pdfMachine printers.
- A printer which uses as stationery
- A printer setup to go straight to email
- A printer setup to automatically email a specific person
- A printer set up to insert a DUE DATE stamp
- A printer set up to insert a DRAFT stamp
- A printer setup to apply a digital signature
- A printer setup to go straight to the pdfMachine editor
Did you know pdfMachine can do more than create PDFs?
pdfMachine can be used to perform page edits, annotate, secure and sign PDFs.
pdfMachine can mail merge via Microsoft Word,
Or mail merge using pdfMachineMerge for advanced high speed mail merge
For a list of different features, please read: the feature comparison chart
Purchase or upgrade now