pdfMachine tip - Many pdfMachine printers, each doing its own thing
You can setup multiple pdfMachine printers, each with different options set.
This can save you lots of time if you frequently require different settings.
To do this, start pdfMachine in Administrator mode, and from the "Edit" menu, select "Add / Remove printers". Read More >>>
- Different printers for different stationery
- A printer set up to insert a DUE DATE stamp - use this printer to print your invoices
- A printer setup to apply a digital signature
- A printer setup to go straight to the pdfMachine editor
- A printer setup to go straight to email
Did you know pdfMachine can do more than create PDFs?
pdfMachine can edit, annotate, secure and sign PDFs.
pdfMachine can mail merge via Microsoft Word,
Or mail merge using pdfMachineMerge advanced high speed mail merge
For a list of different features, please see: